Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mmm... Heads & Hands...

Soooo, I've been super busy finishing up projects and such and disappointedly have not had the time to finish drawing my dogs :'( But that's going to change within the next few weeks after finals (they also desperately need a bath, ha). Today marked one class down and three more to go...!

Today's final was for Heads and Hands. Here a few selections from zee portfolio.


Self-Portrait 



Second Portrait, brother


(The hands are supposed to be a narrative. My brother said the hands look like the ones from Super Smash Bros. Also looks like a movie poster to me. )


On a different note, last night I suddenly had an epiphany for a mini-project I've been planning for awhile; yet, the plan of execution never felt right...until now.  I love that feeling and I'm super excited to start on it! So many plans for this summmmmer :D

GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS and PROJECTS, GUISE. Almost there :)

2 comments:

  1. These look kewl, and that hand one totes looks like the super smash bros hand lolz :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ur hands are super awesome!

    ReplyDelete